Where to Purchase Tickets
Presale Tickets may be purchased online -- See below for more information
$7 General Admission tickets May be purchased at the Event gates starting at 8 a.m. Monday, July 4
Beginning June 1st - General Admission tickets are also available for purchase at any Clark County Fred Meyer Store from the Customer Service desk.
*Online presale ticket prices are available through 8:00 p.m. July 3; ticket prices are $7 at the gate on the 4th. Online ticket sales will end at 8 p.m. July 3.
$5 General Admission | •AVAILABLE ONLINE HERE•
General admission tickets provide for open seating on the lush Fort Vancouver National Site parade ground with an excellent view of the fireworks. Bring blankets and lawn chairs and enjoy the music and many activities available starting at noon. General Admission tickets are required for all event attendees. Tickets are $5 per person over the age of 12 until 8:00 p.m. July 3rd. At the event on July 4th, tickets will be available at the gate for $7. Children 12 and under are free. Online ticket sales will close after 8 p.m. on July 3. Please note that all tickets are non refundable.
Prime Viewing Admission | •AVAILABLE ONLINE HERE•
Located just a few hundred yards from the fireworks, the Waste Connections Prime Viewing Area provides a front row experience, exposing attendees to the sights, sounds, smells and feel of the fireworks display directly overhead. The area is located just south of the Pearson Air Museum, along the edge of the Pearson Field from where the fireworks are launched. Please note that all tickets are non refundable. Children 5 and under are free with an accompanying adult. All Prime Viewing Ticket Sales will close after 8 p.m. on July 3.
Your ticket includes:
- A dinner buffet served between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. •See Menu Here•
- Entertainment beginning at 5 p.m. on the Alaska Airlines Prime Viewing Stage •See Schedule Here•
- Access to an exclusive adult beverage pavilion.
- Access to all the entertainment and family fun available all day in the general event area.
- An on-site parking pass (PLEASE NOTE: Parking passes can no longer be mailed. If tickets are purchased on or after June 28, 2016, parking passes must be picked up from the O.O. Howard House at 750 Anderson Street Vancouver, WA 98661 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday. NO parking passes will be available after 5 p.m. on July 1)
Bring your own lawn chairs and/or blankets to the event to comfortably enjoy the fireworks. See prime viewing location map below.
THERE IS NO WILL-CALL TO PICK UP ANY TICKETS OR PARKING PASSES ON JULY 4TH.
Waste Connections Prime Viewing Area Map
Tickets for Families in Need
You may donate tickets to families in need online! The Fort Vancouver National Trust has partnered with the YWCA of Clark County, Share, the Boys and Girls Club of SW Washington, the Vancouver Public Schools Family-Community Resource Centers and the Children's Center, who will take the donated tickets and distribute them to families in need. Go to the ticket purchase page, and select "Buy a ticket for a family in need" at the bottom of the page.