This competition features Clark County high school vocalists who audition for the opportunity to perform on the Vancouver Toyota main stage at Independence Day at Fort Vancouver presented by Bank of America.
After the auditions, the judges will select ten finalists to perform on the Vancouver Toyota Main Stage at this year's event.
- First place winner of the competition on July 4 receives a $1,000 scholarship to the college of their choice and a first place trophy.
- Second place takes home a $500 college scholarship
- Third place wins a $250 college scholarship.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2016 WINNERS!
- First place: Sunday Manisto-Saari, Mountain View High School, "Don’t Rain on my Parade" ($1,000 scholarship)
- Second place: Sydney Valaer, Washougal High School, "All That Matters" ($500 scholarship)
- Third place: Amanda Nicholson, Evergreen High School, "Beyond My Wildest Dreams" ($250 scholarship)