• Gates Open At 8 AM
• Entertainment Starts At Noon (see below)
• Fireworks Launch At 10:05 PM
• Event Closes at 10:30 PM
Family fun for all ages in 4 ENTERTAINMENT ZONES!
|MAIN STAGE - PRESENTED BY VANCOUVER TOYOTA|
|12:00PM - 1:15PM||Sing 4th Teen Vocal Competition||Featuring Clark County High School Students|
|1:30PM - 2:15PM||Brent Rogers and K.J. Miller||Country/Pop/Blues, Band Website|
|2:30PM - 3:15PM||My Happy Pill||Today's Hits, Band Website|
|3:30PM - 4:30PM||Tom Grant Band||Jazz, Band Website|
|5:00PM - 5:45PM||Calico||Modern Country, Band Website|
|6:00PM - 7:00PM||Steve Hale and the Super Soul Heroes||Pop Funk, Band Website|
|7:30PM - 8:30PM||Andy Stokes Band||R&B Soul, Band Website|
|8:45PM - 10:05PM||The Nu Wavers with Lovey James||Best of the 80s and More, Band Website|
Main stage sponsored by McCord's Vancouver Toyota!
ALASKA AIRLINES PRIME VIEWING STAGE
EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRIME VIEWING TICKET HOLDERS
|5:00PM - 5:45PM||Justin Sheehy||Singer/Songwriter, Band Website|
|6:00PM - 6:45PM||Alice Wallace|
|7:00PM - 7:45PM||Tom Grant and Shelly Rudolph||Jazz, Band Website|
|8:00PM - 10:00PM||Cadillacs For Everyone||Pop Rock, Band Website|
Prime Viewing Sponsors
Family Entertainment Area
Parade Ground Bandstand
Open from noon - 8 p.m. This area features music, hands-on activities, traditional kids' games: three-legged races, water balloon tosses, potato sack races, hula hoop contests, and more.
Other activities throughout the site include:
- Guided walking tours of the Vancouver Barracks at 1, 2, and 3 p.m.
- Kids' Patriotic Parade presented by Fred Meyer at 4 p.m.
- $5 admission to the historic reconstructed Fort Vancouver (free for ages 15 and under)
- Pearson Air Museum (free) - explore aviation-related exhibits, view vintage aircraft up close (open noon to 8 p.m.)
- Food vendors or bring your own picnic
- Arts & crafts and commercial vendors
- Adult Beverage Pavilion - open noon to 10 p.m.
- Costumed interpreters bring history to life
- Hands-on-History area to see and learn heritage handwork skills
- For information on the Waste Connections Prime Viewing Area for the firework show - click here!