Located just a few hundred yards from the fireworks, the Prime Viewing Area provides a front row experience, exposing attendees to the sights, sounds, smells and feel of the fireworks display directly overhead.
The area is located just south of the Pearson Air Museum, along the edge of the Pearson Field from where the fireworks are launched. Bring a lawn chair and grab a front row seat for the best show in town!
Prime Viewing Adult - Age 18 and over | $50
Prime Viewing Youth - Ages 6 - 17 | $25
Please note that all tickets are non refundable. Children 5 and under are free with an accompanying adult.
Bring your own lawn chairs and/or blankets to the event to comfortably enjoy the fireworks. See prime viewing location map below.
Prime Viewing Area Opens at 6pm
Independence Day at Fort Vancouver is a one day event. The 2017 event has changed from the previous year and has been more focused to an evening event. Main Stage entertainment will start at 6pm, and there will be limited activities onsite. The Prime Viewing Area will no longer have a separate stage, or a beer garden. Because of this, PV Adult Ticket price has dropped from $60 to $50. The Prime Viewing Area will open at 6pm.
This is a family friendly event, and no alcohol will be served or allowed onsite.
Your ticket includes:
- Access to the Prime Viewing Area for a premier view of Vancouver's amazing fireworks! *
- A dinner buffet served between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. • See Menu Here •
- A Prime Viewing Parking Pass **
* Purchases after June 25th: Parking passes and tickets can no longer be mailed!
If you purchase tickets after June 25th, you have two options:
- Pick up your tickets and your parking pass before the event at the O.O. Howard House 750 Anderson Street Vancouver WA. Passes will be available for pick up between 8am and 5pm from June 26-30th, or on July 3rd.
- Pick up your tickets at the Prime Viewing Gate at Will Call -- this option does not include a prime viewing parking pass. Please view information on alternate parking HERE.
** Parking is first come first parked, but all Prime Viewing Patrons will have access to free overflow parking when they show their prime viewing parking pass at the paid parking lot on 5th street, just walking distance away from the event gate.
*** PRIME VIEWING TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THE GATE! These tickets are only available as presale tickets!