Use alternative transportation to make getting to the event easy: Visit the "GETTING HERE" page for more details!
All parking lots are CASH ONLY on July 4th
- Paid parking on 5th St. between Reserve and Grand: $10
- Paid parking at The Providence Academy: $10
- Paid parking at Hudson's Bay High School: $10
- Street parking in downtown Vancouver is free of charge for the holiday.
- ADA parking is available in the event on 5th Street to those with state issued ADA plates or placards. For ADA parking you MUST enter the event from downtown Vancouver heading East on Evergreen, and go through Gate 1 (Northwest entrance).
Parking lots are cash-only at the event - so pre-purchase online if you want to use your credit card!
Also -- vehicles with a pre-purchased parking pass are allowed in-and-out privileges. If you wait until the event day to pay for parking at the lot, if you leave you have to pay again!
[ PURCHASE PARKING HERE! ]
Presale parking has closed for 2017! Parking is still be available for $10 CASH ONLY on July 4th at the parking lots.